A Focused Look at Your Data: Opportunities to Improve Population Health
Health Policy Matters (HPM) will assist ACOs and CPs with data analytics to identify opportunities for improvement in population health outcomes. This will include consideration of health care trends, social determinants of health (SDOH) factors, and quality measures.
Phase One TA support will include data analytics, assessment of quality measures, and prioritization of opportunities for intervention.
- A review of existing ACO/CP data resources, SDOH data, and quality measures
- Work with ACO/CP team to refine methodology based on data availability and identify population segments and/or outcomes that could be impacted by targeted improvement efforts
- Establish priorities for intervention
Phase Two TA support will include the development of targeted improvement strategies and an implementation plan to address selected priority areas identified in Phase One.
- Facilitate strategy sessions with ACO/CP team
- Provide recommendations and a roadmap for interventions
- Develop an implementation plan based on ACO/CP selected strategies