Create a Telehealth Strategy
There are many pathways to assessing why and how telehealth would serve your members. Create your business plan and telehealth strategy through one or more modules:
- Discovery Overview – Connect your organization’s mission, values, and services to a telehealth strategy.
- Telehealth Needs/Opportunities Report – Identify how to resolve clinical problems through telehealth options.
- SWOT Analysis and Maturity Model – Assess organizational readiness to implement a telehealth strategy.
- Telehealth Services Plan – Plan how to provide and deliver services through telehealth.
- Telehealth Market Trends and/or Competitive Analysis – Use market analysis to find evidence of telehealth opportunities.
- Workflow and EHR Strategy – Determine how to integrate telehealth into practice and work toward program sustainability.
- Regulatory Gap Analysis – Identify telehealth impacts and find gaps and organizational opportunities.
- Strategic Priority and Effort/Impact Matrix – Create a framework to implement and operate your telehealth program.
- Proforma ROI – Conduct cost benefit analysis to identify telehealth-related core financial and cost to achieve objectives.
An individual module or a selection of multiple modules can be combined to work toward a full business plan and telehealth strategy. Pricing is scaled based on the organizational revenue.