Housing and Employment: Building Sustainable Systems for Integration Training
Time: Each individual topic can be selected from the list below and presented in a 90 minute format.
Audience: Care coordinators, case managers, community health workers
Location: Instructor led, virtual training or blended.
Goals and Topics: The Housing and Employment curricula provide a comprehensive overview of evidence-based solutions that address homelessness, housing capacity, and sustainability, and include introductory and intermediate training on Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) and supported employment (SE). Key topics include:
- Getting Started with Permanent Supportive Housing and Housing First
- PSH Fidelity: Challenges, Evaluation, and Solutions
- Getting Started with Supported Employment
- Supported Employment Fidelity: Challenges, Evaluation, and Solutions
- The Intersection of Permanent Supportive Housing and Supported Employment
Course includes scenarios, group work and activities tailored to the delivery method.
Topics can stand alone or go together in any order, and each is topic requires about 1.5 hours of Instructor Led Training. Topics could be combined into a full day, broken up into two half-days or presented individually.