Improve Workflows for Depression Screening, Follow-up and Remission/Response
Medicalincs has proven strategies aimed to support your team in redesigning your workflows to remove barriers and improve performance on Depression Screening and Follow-up measure, and the Depression Remission and Response measure.
Components for change include:
- Analyzing data to establish your baseline and set an improvement target
- Developing an AIM statement
- Using process mapping to evaluate existing practices for administering initial screening, documentation, referrals to behavioral health care, and administering the follow-up screening
- Identifying areas for improvement in the process and developing an ideal-state process map
- Identifying electronic health technology enhancements needed to support improvements
- Testing the new process and refining the process
The benefits of the above changes include but are not limited to increased quality of depression care, improved quality outcomes, enhanced communication between primary care and behavioral health care teams, reduction in number of patients with depression that do not receive follow-up care, and improved performance outcomes.
Medicalincs recognizes that all ACOs and CPs are unique, so we develop solutions that are tailored to our partner ACO and CP.