Strategies to Reduce Risks from Delayed Care Due to COVID-19
Health Policy Matters (HPM) will assist ACOs and CPs with data analytics to identify high risk, complex members who have delayed preventive services and treatments that may lead to higher cost hospitalizations and treatment, and targeted strategies to address selected at-risk population segments.
Phase One TA support will include data analytics support, methodology, and prioritization of population segments for intervention.
- A review of existing ACO/CP data resources, quality measures, and trends
- Work with ACO/CP team to refine methodology based on data availability and identify at-risk population segments
- Establish priorities for intervention based on population size, risk of adverse events, and other predictive factors based on data analysis
Phase Two TA support will include the development of targeted strategies and an implementation plan to address selected priority areas identified in Phase One.
- Facilitate strategy sessions with ACO/CP team
- Provide recommendations for strategies to be implemented
- Develop an implementation plan based on ACO/CP selected strategies
Customization is available to adjust the scope and hours based on the number and complexity of priority population segments selected.