Telehealth Implementation and Staff Mentoring
This Off the Shelf TA Project includes the following deliverables:
Targeted Mentoring Plan
- Initial Discovery session to understand wants & needs, refine the details of plan, review current status & discover activities & trends.
- Leadership Phase addresses the nuances of leading a TH department and the steps required to articulate a vision & strategy
- Understand Fundamentals of Environment incorporates how to navigate the enterprise with stakeholders & peers
- Governance & Project Mgmt. chapter assists as you standardize how TH decisions are made & projects are managed.
- How to manage Enterprise TH & Risk Mitigation including day to day operational functions managing department & strict regulatory components.
- Communicating Performance chapter assists in communication of the division’s metrics metrics-driven division via the following tasks: performance, SLA, project index, cost ratios, performance improvement
- Telehealth industry chapter discusses the external organizations, groups & periodicals that assist in delivering a successful department identifying outside resources and professional groups
The TA project could be customized to include certain specific mentoring needs per staff member or department.