The Statewide Investments (SWI) Pop Ups are a new shared learning event intended to provide an opportunity for MassHealth Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and Community Partner (CP) leaders to “look up” from their day to day work and make brief deep dives into topics relevant to the launch and management of their new organizations.
This inaugural Pop Up will include an in depth conversation with representatives of Contra Costa Health (CA), Ely Clinic/Essentia Health (MN) and Staten Island Performing Provider System (NY). These leaders will share their successful strategies and innovative approaches to finding and engaging Medicaid beneficiaries who are the most disconnected from healthcare and often the hardest to reach. Participants will leave the session with key insights they can implement or explore further in the context of their own programs.
The Pop Up event is part of the MassHealth DSRIP TA Program, hosted by MassHealth SWI in partnership with Abt Associates. DSRIP SWIs are intended to build and strengthen healthcare infrastructure and workforce capacity across Massachusetts and to support the success of ACOs, CPs, and Community Service Agencies (CSAs).
We have invited all of the ACOs and CPs currently participating in the MassHealth DSRIP initiative. There will also be representatives of MassHealth in attendance. Space is limited so please limit attendees from your organization to two individuals. If you would like to include additional attendees from your organization please contact Bethany Marek (Bethany_Marek@abtassoc.com).
Yes, there will be time for Q&A with the panelists. There will also be an informal networking session with the panelists and other attendees during lunch from 12:30pm-1:30pm.
No, we will not broadcast the event live nor will a recording be released afterwards. After the event, we will be circulating a summary of key takeaways to attendees.
Please do not record the presentation. After the event, we will be circulating a summary of key takeaways.
A complimentary boxed lunch will be provided at 12:30pm.
Breakfast is available nearby, and you are welcome to bring anything into the venue. The Dudley Cafe is located in the lobby of the Roxbury Innovation Center building on the Warren Street side. There is also a Dunkin Donuts at 2360 Washington Street.
Yes, we will do our best to accommodate any dietary restrictions. The registration form includes a field where you can note any dietary restrictions.
Roxbury Innovation Center, 2300 Washington Street, 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02119. The Roxbury Innovation Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Bruce Bolling Municipal Building. We will have signs on the front door and staff to direct you.
- Public Transportation
- Silver Line: Dudley Square Station: 1 min. walk. (The silver line travels between Chelsea, in the north, and Dudley Square, in the south.)
- Orange Line: Roxbury Crossing Station: 14 minute walk or 9 minute ride on ride on Bus 66. (The Orange line travels between Oak Grove, in the north, and Forest Hills, in the southwest.)
- Via I-90 E: Take Exit 24A-B-24C for Concord, NH toward Quincy I-93 S/I-93 N, and continue toward I-93 S. Take Exit 18 toward Roxbury/Andrew Square/Massachusetts Avenue. Take Melnea Cass Boulevard to Washington Street.
- Via Route I-93 South: Follow I-93 S to Massachusetts Avenue Connector in Boston. Take Exit 18 from Route I-93 South. Take Melnea Cass Boulevard to Washington Street.
- Via Route I-95 N/I-93 N: Follow I-95 N and I-93 N to I-93 Frontage Road in Boston. Take Exit 18 from I-93 N/US-1 N. Take Massachusetts Avenue Connector and Melena Cass Boulevard to Washington Street.
- There are a number of parking lots within walking distance of the Innovation Center. Please factor in time to park when planning your arrival time.
- Blair Parking Lot offers all day parking for a fee. The entrance is located on the corner of Palmer Street between Washington Street and Harrison Avenue.
- 44 Warren Street Municipal Parking Lot (free 2 hour parking). This lot is next door the Bolling Building. The entrance to the lot is at 44 Warren Street.
Yes, there is free Wi-Fi on site.
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Downtown/South End, 2001 Washington Street, Roxbury, MA 02119.
Yes. Please let Bethany Marek (Bethany_Marek@abtassoc.com) know the name of your substitute via email as soon as you can.
Still have a question? Please contact MassHealthPopUps@abtassoc.com