We leverage our broad and diverse experience, reach into our extensive tool and resource chest, and tap into our network of best practice organizations to empower you to achieve your aims. We offer you senior level consultants with broad experience across the health care system who adapt approaches to your unique needs, and as a result, help you achieve effective and sustainable solutions.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- We are the thought leaders other organizations contract with to meet client needs.
- We are truly innovative, having set up Innovation Incubators and led large innovation programs.
- We have designed, managed or supported more than 70 Learning Collaboratives in health care.
- We are founding faculty members of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
We worked to increase capacity across West Virginia to improve health care quality. One task was to design and implement the Regional Extension Center (REC) for the adoption of electronic health records. We exceeded recruitment targets and were recognized as one of only six RECs nationally to achieve Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology Meaningful Use goals. This required relationship building, technical competence, and training stakeholders in the use of data for improvement. We worked with community partners and individual practices to achieve the aims.
The statements in this document are made solely by CSI Solutions. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
ABOUT CSI SOLUTIONS
CSI Solutions, LLC (CSI) is a women-owned company whose vision is transforming health care through the spread of innovation. We are dedicated to improving quality and experience of care for both individuals and populations of patients. CSI focuses on quality improvement methods, innovative delivery models, the business of health care, health information technology, telehealth solutions, and population health. CSI leads a consortium of seasoned health care consultants that includes the CSI team and partners FTI, Ingenium, and Performance Solutions by Design. Our team includes experts in domains such as leadership, strategy, telehealth, experience of care, medication management, value-based care, and innovative design. We bring extensive experience working with and within the safety net. Importantly, our consultancy is grounded by our own experiences in health care operations, allowing us to understand the challenges organizations must navigate to be successful as well as the business case variables needed to develop sustainable solutions.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- Gumby is the CSI company mascot, reflecting our flexibility and ability to stretch beyond conventional ideas.
- We are fun and live life to the fullest. We are marathon runners, hikers, kayakers, rugby players, choir singers, travelers, wood workers and race car addicts. We bring that passion and energy to our work.
- We were founded as a virtual organization, remain virtual, and have mastered virtual engagement and support.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
- “I gave CSI a huge challenge to design and implement a program in an extremely tight timeframe. They executed brilliantly enabling us to exceed our state Health Care Authority’s aims.” – Accountable Community for Health CEO
- “The CSI team is one of the most capable teams in health care and provided my organization expert mentorship and guidance.” – CEO Federally Qualified Health Center
- “CSI is masterful working with our care teams. They make work fun!” – Primary Care Medical Director