We have over 45 years of experience collaborating with healthcare professionals to build cross-functional strategy, finance, technology, and operations solutions to improve the delivery of healthcare. We understand the Massachusetts healthcare market and its unique needs. As part of our work, we have collaborated with ACOs, clinically integrated networks, and other value-based organizations to tailor solutions to their unique qualities and values. Core to our values is the commitment to offer highly specialized expertise needed to effect meaningful change in the healthcare industry. ECG has an unparalleled breadth and depth of experience with Medicaid managed care programs and has served as a trusted adviser to multiple MassHealth TA participants.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- We have a flagship office in Massachusetts and a deep understanding of this exceptional marketplace.
- We don’t use “boxed” solutions. We tailor solutions to our clients’ values, goals, and qualities.
- Our 45 years of healthcare expertise spans strategy, finance, technology, and operations.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
We assisted a value-based service organization in the six months prior to program launch with critical operational planning for technology and care model development. Upon project completion and before the launch date, the client had all care model documentation complete and workflow diagrams in place to drive the work of the new population health management team.
The statements in this document are made solely by ECG Management Consultants. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
ABOUT ECG MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
We have a national reputation for providing high-quality, client-focused consulting services. With a flagship office in Boston, ECG’s team has supported clients in multiple Massachusetts markets in their efforts to develop payer and value-based strategies, implement practical solutions for transitioning to value-based models of care, and prosper under performance-based contracts. We have worked with premier healthcare organizations across the nation to help them better understand their markets and craft the transformational initiatives and tactics needed to achieve their strategic, business, and mission objectives for success in a value-based environment.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- We support the communities where we live and work. Each office participates in employee-organized volunteer efforts on a regular basis, and ECG as a firm has donated, on behalf of our clients, every holiday season to food banks in cities where our offices are located for the last 15 years.
- We are committed to improving population health, starting with our employee population. We hold regular step challenges for employees, and things get quite competitive. The winner of the last challenge averaged over 20,000 steps a day for three weeks.
- We enjoy our coworkers so much that we even spend our free time together. ECGers love to bike, dance, boulder, and celebrate life with one another. We’re all friends here!
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
“ECG has made an extraordinarily complex set of circumstances remarkably easier to navigate, supporting our team in its problem solving and solution implementation with patience, skill, and unfailing reliability. We are very grateful to have had access to their expertise and experience. They know both how to manage the tasks at hand as well as how to mobilize our team to learn and execute in ways that greatly clarified and expedited our efforts.” – Director of Planning and Development