ECG is a national healthcare consultancy who works with providers and payers. They have conducted over 40+ TA engagements with ACOs, clinically integrated networks, and other value based organizations in the areas of strategy, network development, finance, care model development, technology, and operations. ECG has specific expertise in Medicaid Managed Care programs, particularly in Massachusetts.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- ECG helps clients find the critical intersection between creative vision and implementable reality.
- ECG works collaboratively with clients to ensure that their engagements effectively addresses critical organizational issues, delivers actionable solutions, and provides added value.
- ECG has a national reputation for providing high-quality, client-focused consulting services. Over the course of more than 40 years, they have conducted over 11,200 engagements for approximately 2,300 clients.
- More than 80% of ECG’s business comes from repeat clients.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
ECG assisted a value-based service organization in the 6 months prior to the program launch in the development of critical operational planning for technology and care model development. Upon completion of the project and before the launch date, the client had all care model documentation complete and work flow diagrams in place to drive the work of the new population health management team.
The statements in this document are made solely by ECG Management Consultants. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
ABOUT ECG MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS
ECG has a national reputation for providing high-quality, client-focused consulting services. With a flagship office in Boston, ECG’s team has supported clients in multiple Massachusetts markets in their efforts to develop payer and value-based strategies and to implement practical solutions to transition to value-based models of care and prosper under performance-based contracts. Over the course of more than 40 years, ECG has worked with premier healthcare organizations across the nation to help them better understand their markets and craft the transformational initiatives and tactics needed to achieve their strategic, business, and mission objectives for success in a value-based environment.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- ECG was recently named Best in KLAS for management consulting firms in healthcare.
- ECG uses a multi-disciplinary approach to client work, collaborating across their 250 consultants in 10 national offices to bring the freshest, most highly customized solutions to each of their clients.
- ECG supports philanthropic initiatives in each of their offices and has made donations to food banks every holiday season on behalf of their clients for the last 15 years.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
“In 2018, ECG assisted USC Keck Medicine’s Value Based Service Organization in detailed planning of care model programs, processes, and workflows including high risk patient management, chronic condition management, and transitional care management. As a result of our partnership, Keck was able to efficiently develop and implement an excellent solution and is well positioned for a successful go-live.” Jeffrey Hay MD Chief Medical Officer, Value-Based Services Keck Medicine of USC