We are a health care consulting firm with a talented and highly skilled team that has delivered results for Massachusetts’ providers in support of designing and implementing Medicaid ACO programs. We partner with providers and payers to tackle health care challenges, and pride ourselves on always surpassing clients’ expectations by producing the highest quality deliverables that are both innovative and concrete. Our strength is bringing an analytical perspective to health care program, policy and operational issues with an emphasis on data-driven decision making. We offer a proven commitment to excellence, substantial health program and policy expertise, and extensive operational experience. We are a woman-owned small business, providing a unique and flexible partnership-based approach that we believe sets us apart.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- Our leadership has 80+ years of combined experience in Medicaid program leadership, including design, implementation and evaluation of new programs. We work side-by-side with clients to ensure our analysis and guidance fits within their business models and capacity. We understand the need for flexible and creative problem-solving while remaining financially disciplined. We employ sensible project management in project execution. FCG’s lean management structure allows us to make decisions quickly without multiple layers of approval needed to advance a project.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
We facilitated stakeholder efforts to chart a roadmap of sharing risk between a large health system and community-based organizations including Long Term Services and Support (LTSS) providers. We conducted a comprehensive review of the health system’s services for members who needed LTSS, which resulted in changes to the health system’s work flows, creation of training materials supporting cultural competency, updates to a needs-based screening tool, and technical assistance to the data team to accurately analyze claims data for LTSS utilization.
The statements in this document are made solely by Faulkner Consulting Group. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
ABOUT FAULKNER CONSULTING GROUP
Faulkner Consulting Group (FCG) is a health care consulting firm with extensive expertise in health care policy and system transformation, including specific experience supporting Massachusetts’ providers in designing and implementing their Medicaid ACO programs. FCG also has extensive experience supporting state clients and their managed care contractors to design, implement, and oversee payment and delivery system reforms, including but not limited to accountable care programs. FCG is a women-owned small business of 36 New England based employees founded and led by President Deb Faulkner. FCG’s mission is to enable clients to deliver the highest possible value for their customers, helping clients make data-driven policy decisions, accomplish innovations in healthcare and deliver operational excellence. Team members embody FCG’s core values of integrity, innovation, commitment, professionalism and partnership. FCG prides itself on successfully managing complex projects while remaining nimble to address the evolving needs of clients.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- We are a company that takes our exercise seriously including a collegiate soccer player, collegiate marathoner, tennis players, golfers, yogis and hikers.
- We value learning and growth for all of our employees and support them with a generous professional development stipend each year.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
- “FCG brilliantly facilitated community stakeholders on behalf our ACO. Their team listened – really listened – to each partner’s perspective, incorporated their input into the deliverable, and ensured our ACO and community partnerships had a shared understanding and consensus-based framework upon which to implement our population health programs.”- Medicaid ACO Client
- “FCG brings a wealth of expertise that helps our business run efficiently and effectively while remaining at the leading edge of national healthcare trends. Their team of strategists, analysts and policy experts enjoy taking on complicated and complex projects and delivering on time and budget. I’ve hired them several times before and will hire them again.”