Hexplora solution for CPs and ACOs integrates data from Electronic Health Records systems, MassHealth claims, and data exchanges. Our Analytics provides business users with data exploration, visualization, and presentation capabilities using dashboards, scorecards, and key performance indicators. These dashboards provide direct insights that allow users to quickly and easily monitor key engagement and utilization trends and identify opportunities for intervention. CPs can leverage the Hexplora solution to establish an iterative process to design and implement population health strategies, measure outcomes, and continuously refine and fine-tune the care management delivery models. We have become a trusted partner for our CP customers. CP parent organizations are engaging with us to build an overall strategy for their digital transformation to provide integrated care for all their clients.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- A proven history of helping health care organizations with the challenge of transitioning to value-based models. Our solution is being used by multiple MassHealth ACOs and CPs. We enhance the value by collaborating with each CP and ACO to implement organization specific care management strategies and interventions. We are HEDIS certified and hence our quality measures and care gaps are more accurate. We hire, train and retain data/health care experts who can turn data into actionable insights that reduce costs and improve health.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
A CP needed help to refine their Care Management program using MassHealth data and Electronic Health Record data. Hexplora helped the CP by providing insights that allow users to quickly identify key cost, utilization, disease, and quality trends. Based on the insights produced, the CP was able to identify populations for interventions to reduce quality gaps and utilization. An artificial intelligence/machine learning model to forecast readmissions was introduced to enable the CP to reduce their readmit-rate. Hexplora enabled the CP to be a truly data-driven organization
The statements in this document are made solely by Hexplora. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
Hexplora has been assisting health care organizations leverage data to obtain actionable information that can be used to improve the health and wellness of patients in the most cost-effective manner. Our comprehensive end-to-end data warehousing and business intelligence solution serves as a foundational platform for health care organizations for all their reporting and analytics requirements. Our clients have achieved savings of more than $100 million in value-based contracts over the last few years. Since the beginning of the launch of the MassHealth DSRIP program in 2018, Hexplora has been actively working with CPs and ACOs that are transitioning into value-based care. We understand the challenges CPs face both at the operational and strategic levels. We are currently partnering with multiple CPs to better align with ACOs in achieving their overall goal of delivering integrated care, improving member experience and the quality of care they provide to the clients.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- We feel strongly about giving back to the community. To do this, we work with community-based organizations that are involved in providing services to individuals in need. We are proud to have sponsored key charitable events organized by our clients in the Springfield, Massachusetts area over the last few years.
- We like to mix work with fun. Ping pong and foosball tables at our office get used on a daily basis. We have periodic parties, movie screenings in the office, and play card games.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
- “With Hexplora’s population health analytics, we provide data-driven care coordination that improves health outcomes and reduces cost of care.” – VP of a Behavioral Health CP
- “Hexplora has done everything as advertised, and we now use it to manage our BH CP program commitments. We have since expanded the use of Hexplora to for other programs.” – CIO of a Behavioral Health CP.
- “We are confident that Hexplora provided us with a tool that will influence business/program and clinical decisions that will result in focused care and impactful change.” – BSA of a Behavioral Health CP
- “Hexplora platform is the only way we can unlock the potential of our Claims Data. We now approach ACO/MCOs with actual data for meaningful collaboration meetings.”- Director of a Behavioral Health CP