We have demonstrated return on investment for 40+ (ACO/ management services organization/ IPA / payers/ health information exchange/ labs and other health systems) organizations, by leveraging technology enablers for data integration, quality improvement, cost reduction, and improved patient satisfaction to support various regulatory targets. We help our customers by jointly developing the most favorable end-state vision and architecture by working together in a partnership model. Our KLAS-recognized products have been deployed all over the U.S., across more than 1,000 locations, enabling more than 37,000 providers to transform care delivery. By using the connected care framework, we have developed pre-built connectors for 65+ electronic medical records and 200+ healthcare IT vendors, unified records for more than 24 million members, and generated more than $600M in savings.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- We adopt agile implementation to drive speed to value, with three months being the fastest project implementation duration and an average duration of six months across customers
- Our customers have seen a significant cost reduction totaling $600M.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
Innovaccer provides technical assistance to the nation’s largest, most complex ACOs. Our partnership journeys typically begin with a high-level alignment of organizational priorities and baselining of current performance before setting targets and launching implementation. In a multi-horizon IT redesign program, we successfully helped a large Midwest Clinically Integrated Network generate $10M in shared savings (from a $26M of loss) in under 3 years by driving 5-6% year-over-year reduction in readmissions, 7% lower emergency department utilization and a 15% increase in preferred skilled nursing facility utilization.
The statements in this document are made solely by Innovaccer. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
Innovaccer, Inc. is a leading health care technology company committed to helping health care as one and revolutionizing the way population health is managed. Its KLAS-recognized products have been deployed all over the U.S., across more than 1,000 locations, enabling more than 37,000 providers to transform care delivery. Innovaccer’s Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources -enabled Data Activation Platform has been successfully implemented with healthcare institutions, private health plans, and government organizations. By using the connected care framework, Innovaccer has unified records for more than 24 million members and generated more than $600M in savings. Innovaccer’s solutions cater to the wider problems of the healthcare industry in terms of population health, care management, addressing the impact of social determinants of health, and patient engagement to enable seamless coordination of care across the continuum.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- We sponsored a one-of-a-kind “Virtual Disco reception.” It was a great way to unwind and network with colleagues and friends in these extraordinary times.
- Our pet-friendly company has an adorable golden retriever as one of its oldest members, making our meetings extra fun.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
- “In our partnership with Innovaccer, we are confident in our path forward. Their comprehensive set of solutions is exactly what our population health management program needs.” – VP of Clinical Applications at one of the largest non-profit health systems
- “In Innovaccer we not only found someone who said that they could do it, but who also could do what they said.” – CEO of an ACO in Mid-Atlantic