We help health care organizations create and implement simple solutions to complex and challenging operational issues. From processes like care manager workflows and ways to measure and address social determinants of health, to strategic plans to support ACO quality and utilization performance, we have successfully aided clients across the nation to overcome obstacles by developing meaningful solutions to achieve their organizational goals. Our overall goal for this TA program engagement is to see ACOs and CPs be successful in addressing the health needs of the communities they serve.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- We have over 15 years of experience in population health and the social determinants of health.
- We have worked with ACOs across the country to improve outcomes and stakeholder engagement.
- Our objective is to keep solutions simple, implementable, and impactful.
- We have a unique approach to consulting – we want to co-create solutions for sustained change and growth with our clients.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
A large Integrated Delivery Network in the Midwest was at the start of their Medicaid ACO journey. While they had internal clinical and outreach teams, the ACO providers were 90 percent affiliate Primary Care Providers. The implementation team needed to engage with 80 community-based physicians, as well as community partner groups (like group homes, Meals on Wheels, and other community partners serving the same population) for buy-in and engagement. We helped them identify the key stakeholders and champions in each of the groups and craft appropriate communication (wording and delivery). The result was better continuity of care for ACO beneficiary, as well as clear communication and engagement between external partners and the ACO.
We are a 100 percent minority, woman-owned and operated organization. We pride ourselves on staying abreast of the cultural needs of our client’s target populations, and feel that we bring a unique perspective on how to effectively engage and impact the communities that have unique social, linguistic, and cultural needs.
The statements in this document are made solely by Morgan Solomon Consulting. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
ABOUT MORGAN SOLOMON CONSULTING
Through vast knowledge and experience across the healthcare industry, we help heath care organizations better understand the marketplace and how to successfully drive and derive value from value-based care (VBC) opportunities. Morgan Solomon has had vast experience in building, redesigning, and improving ACOs to meet strategic goals and improve the health of their communities.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- We have worked with health care partners from coast to coast and from border to border.
- We work with a national nonprofit organization to improve health education and literacy for young people.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
- “Dominique is a black belt in all things healthcare.” – A Health Care Marketing Executive
“Dominique made sure I knew what I was doing as we began our ACO journey. She made me look good!” – NE ACO Executive
- “We wish Dominique and her team were here sooner; we would have saved a lot of time and energy.” – Health IT Executive