Clients come to Ninestone because they want to get the maximum business value out of their programs, services and/or capital investments. Our approach is to assess the challenge at hand, understand our clients’ specific needs, and determine the best way to efficiently execute projects so clients get the results they want. We follow a simple recipe for success – listen well, apply the right resources, and see projects through to the end. Our technical expertise, operational and content experience, and creative thinking are built upon a rigorous approach to project management, which means we successfully deliver results to clients on time and on budget.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- Ninestone staff has a wealth of experience working with managed care plans and provider-based organizations across the country, with particular experience locally, within Massachusetts.
- We were engaged with one of the large managed care plans in Massachusetts to help implement the ACO and CP programs from a clinical and IT perspective.
- We have provided service throughout the years to health and human service organizations, as well, and have significant EHR implementation and ongoing enhancement experience.
- Our consultants also have a great deal of experience implementing new programs from an operational, clinical, and procedural perspective at health plans and provider organizations.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
One of our clients was in the midst of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) implementation and the executive team was concerned that the existing IT organization would not be able to provide appropriate ongoing support once the new solution was rolled out to the staff. Ninestone was engaged to complete an IT assessment to provide the baseline for an IT strategy, budget, and staffing plan. The project involved developing a set of recommendations to streamline IT and provide more robust support to the rest of the organization. Ninestone provided an in-depth IT audit, a baseline IT strategic plan, a skills matrix which identified future-state resource requirements and assessed against currently available skills, and a help desk solution was selected and implemented with minimal financial impact. Formal project monitoring and risk management tools were used to ensure that the EHR and several other key initiatives were successful.
We like to think, and our clients agree, that we are not just another healthcare consulting company. Because of the depth of our experience, we have recently expanded to providing services to non-profit organizations and small businesses to ensure that high quality, well priced, day-to-day technical support is available to them and are helping to better define, implement, and leverage their technical assets and investments. We are also working with these same clients to select and operationally implement key business applications such as new financial systems, Office 365 implementations and enhancements, and cloud-based business solutions. We believe that these services provide us with more opportunities to stay current and to offer the best solutions to our clients.
The statements in this document are made solely by Ninestone. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
Ninestone Corporation has been providing business and IT consulting services to organizations since 2003. We are a certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Supplier Diversity Office of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Ninestone takes a business-centric approach to project management and implementation, bringing experience, dedication, and successful delivery to your organization. We take the time to understand your business strategy and organizational environment before diving into any project. Whether enabling businesses to comply with new regulations, increasing the value of existing information systems, or implementing new solutions, we make sure the project produces the results you require. Ninestone will work with ACOs and CPs to ensure that appropriate, effective solutions are implemented to address the challenges that these new relationships and responsibilities will require. Ninestone will provide subject matter advice, service, and support to ensure success.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- Ninestone consultants and clients are from all over the country, providing diverse perspectives from which to approach solutions and ensuring effective project success.
- We have an all hands meeting at least once a month to share relevant updates and provide our consultants with an opportunity to take advantage of that diversity and perspective, ensuring that we stay connected to each other as a team.
- Most of us have known each other for at least ten years – which means we know each other well and have a lot of fun together.
- Our recent company outings have included competing in an Iron Chef/Chopped event, completing a scavenger hunt at the Museum of Fine Art and participating in a Charity Casino Night.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
“The Ninestone implementation team was ready to assist staff at every level during the implementation of our agency’s EMR and billing system. They spoke the language of our organization’s diverse culture and were able to engage our staff, management teams and executives in terms everyone could understand and agree upon.”
“There’s nothing Ninestone does that you wouldn’t read in any project management handbook. The difference is they actually know how to do it, they do it well, and they understand all the fundamentals of what real project management is.”
“What set Ninestone apart was the depth of other work they’ve done that an organization this size might not have otherwise had access to.”