Ninestone collaborates with your team to understand your specific needs, assess the challenge at hand, and determine the best way to efficiently execute projects so you get the results you want. We provide immediate benefit to your organization drawing from our deep healthcare industry experience working with health plans and insurance entities across the country including state and federal healthcare initiatives such as implementation of the Affordable Care Act requirements, health insurance exchanges, Accountable Care Organizations, and health information exchange and Meaningful Use. Our operational and content experience, technical expertise, and creative thinking effectively combine with a rigorous approach to project management, which means we successfully deliver results on time and on budget. Simply put – we listen well, apply the right resources, and see projects through to the end working right alongside your team.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- We have been engaged with one of the large managed care plans in Massachusetts to implement and support the ACO and CP programs from a clinical, administrative, and IT perspective, enhancing communication, care coordination, and care management.
- Our broad healthcare experience, which includes working with Medicaid, Medicare, and Commercial payors, along with all types of provider organizations, enables us to envision and implement robust solutions improving operations and solving problems before they occur.
- We implement efficiencies to take your organization to the next level by avoiding potential issues, not just solving existing challenges, although we do that too.
- Our consultants have an average of over fifteen years’ experience working on program and project management, performance improvement, technology, and compliance engagements, among others, which allows us to bring a balanced mindset to projects.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
One of our clients has played a significant role in the implementation of the Community Partners Program and needed immediate, experienced consultant support to address the unfolding operational challenges of communication, education, and the increasing CP Program integration demands. Ninestone was engaged to provide program structure and documentation to support the learning curve of all parties in handling the new CP program addressing specific needs for a challenging population. Our team worked with staff and management as they transitioned to expanded roles for the program including: developing logistics and protocols for management of large file transfers; standard operating procedures for new and revised workflows; and creating handy job aids and overall training documents to effectively and efficiently support the limited resources for member outreach, engagement, and care planning.
Ninestone takes the time to understand your business strategy, culture, and organizational environment before diving into any project. Our consultants draw upon industry best practices and their own experience across the continuum of the integrated healthcare delivery system which allows us to bring a depth of project management and program experience that enables a structured yet flexible approach to the way we manage and support projects.
The statements in this document are made solely by Ninestone. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
Ninestone is a Lexington, MA-based consulting firm that has been providing consulting services to healthcare organizations since 2006. We are a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the Supplier Diversity Office of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and are a Massachusetts Small Business Purchasing Program participant. We believe that strategy and execution go hand in hand, and solid project management is the foundation for success. Our business-centric approach brings experience, dedication, and successful delivery to your organization.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- Ninestone consultants and clients are from all over the country, providing diverse perspectives from which to approach solutions and ensure effective project success. A monthly all hands meeting to share updates helps us stay connected and take advantage of that diversity and perspective.
- Most of us have known each other for at least ten years – which means we know each other well and have fun together.
- Recent company outings that helped stretch our creativity and indulge in a little competition included an Iron Chef/Chopped event, a scavenger hunt at the Museum of Fine Arts, and a Charity Casino Night.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
- “Ninestone’s wealth of experience and depth of understanding of the health care industry is instrumental in helping us build the CP program. They take complex processes and translate them into actionable workflows. Strong written and verbal communication skills enable them to work with all levels of our organization.”
- “They spoke the language of our organization’s diverse culture and were able to engage our staff, management teams, and executives in terms everyone could understand and agree upon.”
- “What set Ninestone apart was the depth of other work they’ve done that an organization this size might not have otherwise had access to.”