We are a mission-driven organization that helps our clients be their best. Our goal is to amplify and augment internal expertise. We can lead strategy, drive projects, and make stuff happen. Our organization has special expertise in addressing social determinants of health, health equity, and partnerships; we can accelerate and increase the impact of your work in this area.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- Our clients love us, and we love them – we have repeat business and long-lasting relationships with virtually all of our client partners. We hear that we offer expertise and better outcomes than the big firms at a much more affordable rate.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
Spring Street Exchange augmented the strategic planning capability of a community-based health plan. We helped to establish structure for the strategic planning process, established an innovation management function, provided regular market and opportunity analysis, and led planning events with leaders and board members. We provided a robust strategic service at a fraction of the cost to develop internally. Results: 1) clarity and structure to prioritization 2) broader insight/increased use of data for decisions, 3) less restricted and more energized leadership.
The statements in this document are made solely by Spring Street Exchange. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
ABOUT SPRING STREET EXCHANGE
Spring Street Exchange, LLC, a privately-owned consultancy headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts, was founded to help make health care right. Spring Street is a group of allies, partners, accelerators, and do-ers that amplifies the knowledge and experience of our clients. We bring deep expertise and fresh energy to our work and are ready to partner on strategic planning, leadership of board and strategic retreats, teambuilding, market analysis, operational improvement, and in addressing social determinants of health.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- We don’t like: The word ‘utilize’ (just say ‘use’), arrogance, and stock photos of smiling people pointing at screens.
- Things we like: Snacks, arugula, Aretha Franklin, pets, and superpowers.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
- “I found the Spring Street Exchange team to be very engaged, respected, and extremely capable…” – CEO, data management firm
- “They have a remarkable way of taking incredibly complex macro information…to a level that is not only understandable, but also in a format that allows the entire audience to be engaged with the work at hand. – CEO, an ACO
- “The Spring Street Team is a cut above…I would work with them again in a heartbeat.” – Associate Director- Clinical Innovation, health plan advocacy group