Spring Street has deep experience implementing a variety of technical solutions including core systems, billing and administration solutions, total cost calculators, and care management platforms for healthcare payers. We have the most experience working with organizations focused on Medicaid and Exchange businesses. We’ve worked with a wide variety of vendors to write business and functional requirements, and make sure they are executed to spec. In addition, we help clients define, design, and implement their own solutions from the ground up.
WHAT MAKES THIS VENDOR UNIQUE
- We are an organization of health care nerds committed to making a difference. Elements of our secret sauce include:
- We have worked with over 40 health plans and ACOs in the past two years in a range of strategic and operational projects.
- We use experiential workshops as a component of both our strategic planning and operational initiatives.
- Our proven methodology helps leaders align thinking, accelerate progress, and energize the strategic planning process.
A SUCCESSFUL TA EXPERIENCE
As a technical advisor to a Medicaid payer, Spring Street helped implement a Social Determinants of Health data solution. To do this, we worked with the client to identify which elements of the data would be actionable, how to integrate it into the care management workflow, and made sure the client could use the information effectively. Spring Street also worked to establish success criteria, goals, and inflection points which were incorporated into the project plan.
The statements in this document are made solely by Spring Street Exchange. No statement in this document should be construed as an official position of or endorsement by Abt Associates Inc. or the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services.
ABOUT SPRING STREET EXCHANGE
Spring Street Exchange, LLC, a privately-owned consultancy headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts, was founded to offer a better approach to help make health care right. Spring Street is experienced in, and ready to partner on: Strategic Planning, Technological Transformation, Social Determinants of Health, Executive Leadership Support, Market Insights and Research, and Operational Improvement. Spring Street’s mission is to help improve healthcare by making it simpler, more consumer-centric, and more cost effective. Spring Street only works on projects that are aligned with our mission. Spring Street believes most people working in the healthcare industry want to make a difference. Yet, many of these same individuals feel stuck or ineffective. Spring Street helps “unstick” and get clients aligned on shared goals and principles. Spring Street is a group of allies, partners, accelerators, and do-ers that bolster the knowledge and experience of our clients.
ORGANIZATION FUN FACTS
- We don’t like: The word ‘utilize’ (just say ‘use’), arrogance, and stock photos of smiling people pointing at screens.
- Things we like: Snacks, arugula, Aretha Franklin, pets, and superpowers.
QUOTES FROM CLIENTS
- “Spring Street is just different. They are top notch in what they know, how they deliver work, and in how they work with us. We plan to return to Spring Street for help with projects large and small.” – CEO, Massachusetts Accountable Care Organization
- “I’ve worked with a lot of consultants, all of whom I’ve liked. The Spring Street Team is a cut above. I would work with them again in a heartbeat.” – Associate Director, Clinical Innovation, Health Plan Advocacy Group