Board Development or Workshop Series
Boards can be the greatest asset of an ACO and they can also be a source of frustration. Busy executives need to educate, inform, and align board members around organizational performance, industry trends, policy and regulatory change, and other business challenges and opportunities. All boards have unique personalities and challenges that can make the work of governance more complicated.
We work with boards to achieve optimal performance. The process includes:
- Conduct a current state assessment
- Define challenges and goals
- Establish or update guiding principles and procedures for board management
- Develop an action plan to address challenges and maintain optimal engagement
- Prepare a roadmap with milestones and regular activities to drive and maintain alignment
Get to know us at www.springstreet.exchange/dsrip.
Pricing may vary depending on the structure of the project.