Develop a Successful Community Engagement Strategy to Address SDOH
Does your ACO seek to partner with CPs to better address social determinants of health (SDOH)? Intrepid Ascent will guide ACOs through a thoughtful process to evaluate community capacity and priorities for addressing SDOH, whether the focus is on referrals, shared care planning, or “community information exchange,” and define a successful engagement strategy. Activities will be tailored and may include:
- Define strategic goals for partnership through interviews with leadership and key staff
- Conduct a community-wide assessment through key informant interviews and focus groups to clarify priorities and capacity to address SDOH
- Develop an engagement strategy for effective collaboration with community partners
- Work to deploy the strategy to support partnership building in the community
- Support new technology adoption and implementation, including onboarding processes such as readiness assessment, workflow evaluation, new user training and post-training improvement activities such as elbow support or learning collaboratives
Continue ongoing support for effective collaboration with partners, such as leadership coaching, governance structure/oversight, and communication.