Developing Your Telehealth Program Strategy and Telehealth Services Roadmap
The purpose of this offering is to develop a strategy and telehealth services roadmap in collaboration with the ACO or CP.
A clearly defined Telehealth Program Strategy will:
- Clarify the importance of telehealth as a viable care delivery alternative to traditional inpatient and outpatient care.
- Establish clear clinical, financial, and strategic objectives to guide future activities.
- Identify the alignment of the telehealth strategy with overall organizational strategy, highlighting opportunities where telehealth can accelerate strategic objectives for a quick return on investment.
- Define a timeline for short and long-term activities.
- Define a roadmap describing the prioritized launch and growth of telehealth offerings.
The process includes 7 components:
- Organizational Assessment & Review
- Stakeholder Identification & Analysis
- Telehealth Program Vision
- Telehealth Program Strategic Objectives
- Alignment with Overall Strategic Objectives
- Telehealth Strategy Implementation Timeline
- Telehealth Services Roadmap
For more information, please visit:
+as described (assessment & review)
+guidance on optimization plan and during execution
+develop & manage execution of optimization plan