Establishing a Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Program for Chronic Care Management
The high prevalence of chronic conditions is a pervasive and costly problem that represents a large burden on patients, families, and caregivers.
Recent technical innovations and the introduction of reimbursements have made remote chronic care management a clinically and financially viable solution that can improve outcomes and reduce overall utilization.
This engagement will enable you to design and launch an effective chronic care management program.
We will work with your clinical, operational, administrative, and technical leadership to create a tailored program that addresses:
- Strategic, Clinical and Business Case Development
- Clinical, Operational, and Administrative Workflow Design
- Technology Specification and Vendor Selection
- Operationalization (including performance management, legal/regulatory compliance, billing, training, operational & technical support, marketing, etc.)
- Proof-of-Concept (including design improvements, assumption validation, etc.)
- Program Implementation (including training, deployment, organizational change management, etc.)
For more information, please visit:
This engagement can be structured as Advisory, Collaborative or Managed:
A) Advisory: “We’ll guide you”
- Tailored, just-in-time education & training
- Ongoing advisory guidance and mentorship
B) Collaborative: “We’ll do it with you”
- Tailored Education & Training
- Collaborative execution (design, creation, etc.)
- Ongoing Guidance/Mentorship
C) Managed: “We’ll do it for you”
- Project planning & project management
- Tailored design, development/creation, and implementation
- Post-implementation support and guidance
The consultation and pricing will be adjusted to the structure of the engagement as well as the types and number of provider organizations within the ACO or CP.