Research and Analysis Services
Spring Street’s Research and Analysis Services provide fresh perspectives on key topics that can influence strategy, organizational transformation, and patient engagement.
Often ACO leadership can be awash in data but still lack the analysis to turn this data into intelligence that can be used to support decision-making. Our research and analysis services provide a strategic selection of data that is presented in a manner that is accessible and graphically appealing. This helps leaders to be more informed and take data-grounded action.
These services are used to support ongoing dashboard and performance reporting, competitive and market analysis, trends analysis, or other intelligence needs. Spring Street’s Data Packs are well known among our client base and one of our areas of ‘secret sauce’ where we bring unique insight, energy, and benefit to our customers. For ACOs this is especially important with a complex infrastructure and partnerships and increasing competitive and strategic threats.
Examples of topics on which we have recently provided coverage:
- Disruption Junction: How Amazon is positioned to disrupt healthcare
- Healthcare Supply Chain 2023: A look ahead to what healthcare delivery could look like in the near future
- Social determinants of health (SDOH) Coverage:
- Establishing a common framework for SDOH
- Racial and ethnic disparities in healthcare
- How healthcare organizations can address housing insecurity
Get to know us at www.springstreet.exchange/dsrip.