Six Building Blocks Opioid Management Program Webinar Series
Stroudwater offers a four-part webinar series to introduce and educate the audience about the Six Building Blocks Opioid Management Program. The Six Building Blocks Program provides an evidence-based quality improvement roadmap to help primary care practices implement consistent, effective, guideline-driven care for chronic pain patients on long-term opioid therapy. The Program was developed by a team from the University of Washington Department of Family Medicine and the Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute.
The webinar series offers the following four sessions:
- Webinar #1. Introduction and High-Level Overview of the Six Building Blocks Program (45 minutes)
- Also available as a one-hour standalone webinar for less thank $10,000.
- Webinar #2. A Deeper Dive into the Six Building Blocks Program: Building Blocks 1-3 (60 minutes)
- Webinar #3. A Deeper Dive into the Six Building Blocks Program: Building Blocks 4-6 (60 minutes)
- Webinar #4. Six Building Blocks Program Implementation: Getting Started (60-90 minutes)
- Organizations may choose an optional add-on component that includes access to a Six Building Blocks Self-Assessment tool after completion of Webinar #3; review and collation of self-assessment results by Stroudwater; and discussion of key self-assessment findings and related recommendations from Stroudwater during Webinar #4. If this add-on option is selected, then the engagement would be limited to a single client and not for multiple participants.
Organizations may customize the number and length of the sessions. Stroudwater will offer up to six sessions in a shorter “lunch and learn” type format to better meet staff scheduling needs, as requested and mutually agreed.