Telehealth Services for Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Management
As the opioid crisis and substance use disorder continue to affect our communities, many organizations are turning to telehealth to get care where it is most needed.
This engagement will enable you to design and launch an effective remote substance use disorder treatment program.
We will work with your clinical, operational, administrative, and technical leadership to create a tailored program that addresses:
- Strategic, Clinical and Business Case Development
- Clinical, Operational, and Administrative Workflow Design
- Technology Specification and Vendor Selection
- Operationalization (including performance management, legal/regulatory compliance, billing, training, operational & technical support, marketing, etc.)
- Proof-of-Concept (including design improvements, assumption validation, etc.)
- Program Implementation (including training, deployment, organizational change management, etc.)
For more information, please visit: https://www.spreadinnovation.com/dsrip/
This engagement can be structured as Advisory, Collaborative or Managed:
A) Advisory: “We’ll guide you”
- Tailored, just-in-time education & training
- Ongoing advisory guidance and mentorship
B) Collaborative: “We’ll do it with you”
- Tailored Education & Training
- Collaborative execution (design, creation, etc.)
- Ongoing Guidance/Mentorship
C) Managed: “We’ll do it for you”
- Project planning & project management
- Tailored design, development/creation, and implementation
- Post-implementation support and guidance
The consultation and pricing will be adjusted to the structure of the engagement as well as the types and number of provider organizations within the ACO or CP.